To generate more leads or revenue, you can run ads. Online sales can bring in more customers. Your website can be more popular. It takes work. There are many other things you need to consider. Let’s talk about the advantages of Google Adwords management as an advertisement platform.
Although it might seem daunting to invest in Adwords, the results are almost instantaneous, transparent, and easy to see. This is why Adwords is so worth every penny.
The Benefits Of Google Adwords
1) Adwords Works Faster Than SEO
Google AdWords has the greatest advantage of SEO. Both SEO and Google AdWords can be used to increase traffic and leads through search engine marketing strategies. A well-optimized AdWords campaign will help a business reach the top of search results faster.
Here are some reasons it is faster and more efficient
- You can concentrate on multiple keywords simultaneously.
- You can switch the campaign on and off at any time.
- Ads that appear at the top of a page receive immediate visibility
2) Increase Brand Awareness
Google AdWords is a great way to tell others about your brand. Google and Ipsos collaborated to conduct a study in 12 verticals, from retail to automobiles. Search ads increase top-of-mind awareness by an average of 6.6%.
Your SEO rank depends on how many brand names are searched and the variations. This is another reason to promote brand awareness via search and display ads.
3) Increase Your Customer Reach Through Their Gmail Inbox
Email marketing is a very popular marketing strategy for every business. Google Gmail ads may be a good option. Google integrated native Gmail ads into Google AdWords in September 2015. This means that you can reach more prospects via their Gmail account.
Gmail ads are usually found on the promotion tab. However, you may also see them on the social tab. These ads are available on desktops as well as mobiles. Gmail ads are generally cheaper than search ads, so if you have a limited budget, you might consider Gmail ads.
4) Connect With Your Website Visitors
Reconnecting with website visitors is one of the best benefits of Google AdWords. Let me elaborate.
Window shoppers could be visiting your website. These people have seen your pages but have yet to take action. How can you remind them about you and what you can do for them? Display Remarketing and RLSA campaigns are available.
5) Continuously Measure Your Performance
It’s difficult to quantify the impact of traditional advertising, such as newspapers, radio, broadcast TV, cable television, and outdoor billboards. They are also more costly than Google AdWords. You don’t have control over your budget or spending. You would only be able to know where the leads came from if your customer disclosed it. It would not be easy to calculate ROI using traditional media.
AdWords would, however, tell you what exactly happened to the campaign. This is what you will find out:
- Who clicked on your advertisement?
- How many leads were generated?
- The amount of traffic AdWords has brought to your site.
- Which keyword generated most traffic and leads?
- What is the cost per lead?
6) Discover More With Your Ads
Do you need clarification on the title? You can explore more when linking your Google AdWords and Analytics accounts. AdWords can be a powerful platform, but it doesn’t allow you to see what people do after they click the ads. Google Analytics would allow you to understand.
- How long has a visitor stayed on a page
- How many pages were viewed?
- Your landing page’s bounce rate
- Information about returning and new visitors, and many other details.