Today we are baking a homemade Christmas tree cake. I have made the instruction on how to make a Christmas tree cake easy for you!
We are dividing the ingredients between the cake, frosting, decorations, and topper star. It is simple, and you can make it at home. So let’s get started!
- A Non-stick cooking spray, for the parchment and baking sheets.
- Three 15-ounce white cake mix boxes.
- Three 3-ounce instant vanilla pudding mix packages.
- 1 1/2 vegetable oil (cups)
- 12 egg whites (large)
- Forest green gel food coloring, used for coloring the batter
- 1 cup tablespoons spoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 6 egg whites (large)
- 4 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter cut into 1 1/2-inch chunk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Leaf green gel food coloring, to color the frosting
- 3 tablespoons coconut
- Nonpareils used for dusting
- 18 gumdrops
- 36 chocolates (candy-coated) with almonds or peanuts.
- Non-stick spray (cooking), for parchment and the cookies cutter
- 2 crushed mint candies
Read more articles: https://techpairs.com/
- Your Special equipment is 18 by 13 three baking sheets. Take a cake board, ruler, piping fitted bag with a mall fluted tip. A star cookie cutter, a birthday candle, a long wooden skewer, and an offset spatula.
- Preheat the oven up to 350 degrees F. Coat 18 by 13 baking sheets with spray (cooking). Line it with parchment hen sprays that parchment. Then just cook it.
- For frosting mean, le you have to get a few inches of water and boil it in a saucepan. It can be heatproof in the mixer bowl. Then keep adding sugar, salt, lemon juice, and egg whites to your mixing bowl, and whisk it together. Set your bowl of simmering water then whisk until that mixture is warm and sugar is dissolved.
- Keep tossing chunks of butter then continue beating, keep pieces incorporated before you add more. After the butter has been added, keeps keeping beating. The mixture will be deflated and then appear curdled. Go on with the beating till the frosting comes together. Drizzle the vanilla and the green coloring all the while beating. Then beat until it is a vibrant green and smooth. When this frosting becomes soft or if it begins to break. Refrigerate to set it but keep it spreadable then beat it to a lightened mixture before you use it.
- How to assembltouristyly, transfer your first cake on a board then trim its edges. Using a ruler in dividing that cake into two 8 inches squares, two 3 inches squares last three 2 inches squares. Store it in the freezer when you are cutting the rest of the cakes.
- Start transferring your second d cake on the cutting board then began trimming edges with a knife. They used a ruler the divide that cake into 9 inches square, another 7 inches square, another 4 inches square lastly one 1 inch square. Store it in the freezer while you are cutting your other cake.
- Now, start transferring your third cake on board then start trimming the edges of it with a serrated knife. Now using a ruler divide your cake into two 6 inches squares, three 5 inches squares, and inches squares. Reserve those scraps to use later.
- Start spreading a smanumber of ll amountnumberostings on the cake board or the cutting board to hold that cake. Use one offset spatula, then lift that 9 inches square on that frosting. Spread a layer of frosting in the center of your cake without invading the corners.
- Began trimming your wooden skewer to about 10 inches tinsertingsert through your cake from top-down just to give support.
- Start transferring that left frosting in a piping bag which must have a small fluted tip. The pipe now rows of leaves separately in downward motions. You will cover the exposed tops of all your cakes with a hit to create illusions of pine needles. Don’t forget to leave the sides bare.
- Now for its decoration, dust that cake with white nonpareils and desiccated coconut to make the illusion of snow.
- For lights, you must cut those gumdrops in halves. Pressing the cakes’ already cut side with each gumdrop half in its bottom. Keep pressing in freshly piped frosting for the making of Christmas lights.
- Now for the star top, you must preheat your oven up to 300 degrees F. Then lightly spray 2 ½ inches of a metal star cookie cutter. A parchment-lined sheet in the nonstick spray will do the trick.
- Put that cookie-cutter on a baking sheet then fill it with a layer of mint candies that were previously crushed. Bake then until those candies have been melted and fill that cutter for 3 to 5 minutes. Cool it for about 3 minutes before you unmold it.