This solution empowers patients to take charge of their health and improve outcomes. It also allows clinicians to be more productive and engaged. NextGen EHR is committed to providing predictable financial outcomes and frictionless interoperability that promotes seamless records exchanges. We provide insights that help us to identify gaps and manipulate potential dangers in order to better coordinate care.
They offer clinical care solutions that include EHR, population health and mobile answers. They help practices optimize their process for transferring exceptional care.
An international team of 2,600 people working together to transform ambulatory care. Promoting healthier populations, driving integrated, collaborative care and responding to clients’ most challenging situations, we proudly help practices of all sizes provide the healthcare they need.
Innovation. Growth. Results.
NextGen Healthcare was founded in 1974 to help ambulatory practices with innovative healthcare technology solutions. Customers are often given better–help to achieve financial, operational and medical success. Assisting in the management of ambulatory care companies and the communities they serve.
An integrated, intelligent health IT solution is essential for a well-organized healthcare business that meets the needs of patients, vendors, and workers. With one integrated platform, you can deliver the power and efficiency that companies need and the benefits and communication that patients expect. A platform and an accomplice can support the entire practice.
FEATURES OF A TOP RATED EHR
- Quality reporting: Automated reporting eliminates any difficulty in meeting regulatory requirements or business high-quality project goals.
- Scalability: With dedicated professionals, scale the software program to meet your organization’s needs.
- Streamlined workflow: Lower the burden on executives by reducing documentation, and increase care control through easy charting capabilities.
- Integrated patient engagement: Give 24/7 access to care through one platform, which includes a patient portal, patient self scheduling, digital visits and alternative fees.
- Interoperability: Make it easier to share patient data with a free, powerful and seamless alternative fitness record.
- Mobile: Support a productive workflow – from SOAP integration to an offline dictation function – to boost company pride and increase productivity
- Population health: Increase care control and economic outcomes with easy access to key insights at the point-of-care.
- Services and account assistance: Our Professional Service groups help reduce IT costs, increase interoperability and create a more powerful sales cycle.
BENEFITS OF NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE
- We are committed to the success and health of patients.
- A true partnership: NextGen Healthcare is more than just a supplier. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals in every aspect of your practice.
- Value-based overall performance. Thrive below converting reimbursement models that have configurable, uniqueness–precise medical content and sales cycle control. Interoperability is a must.
- Virtually the front door: The strong patient engagement platform, tied into the PM and EHR, improves performance across multiple touchpoints and provides patients with a person-pleasing gateway to their practice.
- Improved interoperability: Having all of your health information in one place will make it easier to provide better patient care. You can feel at ease and seamlessly exchange information with patients, providers and payers as well as other corporate entities.
- Streamlined charting. Intuitive clinical options allow providers to quickly and easily chart without any difficulty, so they can spend more time caring for patients and less time in the EHR.
- Specialty awareness: This content addresses specific challenges every day, from converting reimbursement fashions and unique reporting requirements.
Related Resources: Athena EHR
NextGen Analytics and Population Health Solutions
Healthcare providers need meaningful analytics and actionable insight to survive in a changing marketplace. NextGen(r), Population Health and Analytics Solutions allow providers to look at claims and patient-driven facts to help them.
- Care control: Manage each day’s workflow effectively and close any gaps in care. Care control teams can help with the project management and allocation of care for a population of patients by using previsit planning dashboards that are part of threat assessment gear.
- With the analytics solutions, you can manage your population health.
- Analytics and management of the revenue cycle: Access claims records and analyze them to identify out-of sight losses. Also, you can access medical services records that may need more appropriate access or better conversation to decrease outflow.
- Increased engagement: Clinicians can offer patient-centric exchanges and align with the health goals and development that are critical for the shift to value-based healthcare.
- Higher doctor performance: Changes in the practice of medical doctors can have significant implications for rates and costs. Analytics based on data-driven health technology allows practices to assess physicians in a way that is most appropriate to avoid low-quality care and to reduce unnecessary care.
- Financial and administrative efficiencies. By aggregating disparate records into one, simple-to-use answer, organisations can create a single supply. This reduces the time and effort required to report.
- Reduced healthcare costs: Powerful analytics in healthcare informatics allow providers to query the entire patient population to determine preventative care options for high-risk or chronically ill patients.
- Optimised reimbursements
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Behavioural health
- Family Medicine (1-10 vendors)
- Family Medicine (10+ providers).
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine (1-10 Providers)
- Internal Medicine (10+ Carriers)
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Pain Management
- Paediatrics (1-10 companies)
- Paediatrics (10+ companies)
- Planned Parenthood
- Primary Care (1-4 companies)
- Primary Care (10+ providers).
- Physical Therapy/Rehab
- Tribal Health
- Urgent Care (1-10 Carriers)
- Urgent Care (10+ vendors)
- Women’s health
NextGen EHR price
NextGen’s cloud-based EMR makes it easy to implement. From start to live, you can do so in a matter of months. It is not always intuitive.